Enter your email for the Weekly Great Deal
RichardSolo 9000 mAh Mobile Charger
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our 30-day return privilege. We even email you a prepaid
return label, to make exchanges easy, or if you would like a refund for any reason. All items ship
to U.S. ZIP codes, with no sales tax if shipped outside California.
Charges iPad and iPad2 to nearly 100% and iPad 3 to about 42%.
For all iPad models/iPhone(3G/3GS/4/4S/5)/iPod/Smartphones
"Are you looking for a really powerful backup battery? The RichardSolo 9000 Mobile Charger packs a 9,000 mAh power
boost into a very portable unit that adds hours of extra usage time for your tablet, smartphone, and music player. This
battery connects easily to any standard USB cable included with your device and will provide backup power for a wide
variety of mobile electronics, including iPhone, iPod, iPad (all models), smartphones, and more. Order with confidence —
you will definitely enjoy the extra power!" — Richard
Introducing the RichardSolo 9000 mAh Mobile Charger — designed for serious power users! It has a huge 9,000 mAh charge capacity that more than doubles your viewing time for the iPad Mini, adds about 90% extra usage for iPad 1 & 2, and 42% extra capacity for iPad 3 & 4. It also charges iPhone/iPod, BlackBerry, Smartphones, MP3 players, many tablets*, Amazon Kindle, GPS devices, and more. Nearly any device that charges using a standard USB cable may connect to the Mobile Charger. It’s a complete backup source with a heavy dose of power whenever you need it.
* Due to proprietary restrictions, Mobile Charger may not charge some tablets such as Samsung Galaxy
Imagine the possibilities — for an iPhone or iPod, the Mobile Charger can increase your movie viewing or Internet browsing time
from 5–6 hours to over 50 hours — or audio up to nearly 300 hours. That’s nearly two full weeks of listening! For iPhone 4/4S/5 users,
connect your iPhone USB cable and charge–up without having to remove the Apple Bumper. Three green LEDs illuminate while connected and monitor
remaining capacity for the Mobile Charger while in use. iPad 1/2 users may nearly double their average viewing time from 10 hours to almost 20 full
hours on a single 6–hour charge while iPad 3/4 users will gain more than 40% extra viewing time.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Connect your own USB cable from your device to the Mobile Charger
- Press the Set (on/off) button on the Mobile Charger
- Blue/green LEDs indicate charge status and remaining charge capacity
- Monitor the charge icon on your device
- When fully charged, remove USB cable from the Mobile Charger and it powers off after 30 seconds
- Or keep the Mobile Charger connected, and it will continue to trickle charge your device without over-charging
To replenish the Mobile Charger, there are two USB/round pin cables included (1 + 1 extra). Connect one of the two
cables to your computer’s USB port, or wall charger (not included). The unit is compatible with Apple or similar
wall chargers (available here).
Connect the round-pin connector to the Mobile Charger input port and charge overnight
for a fully charged backup battery by morning. Each of the three green LED indicators will flash successively as the
battery reaches 30%, 70% and 100% capacity. The LEDs stop flashing when 100% is fully reached in about 8 hours.
The Mobile Charger is housed in durable, scratch-resistant aluminum. It measures 3.76" x 1.57" x 1.57"
and weighs about 10.2 ounces. Complete package includes the RichardSolo 9000 mAh Mobile Charger, 1 USB/round-pin
regular charge cable plus 1 extra USB/round pin retractable charge cable, printed instructions, and handy zippered travel case.
When you are serious about backup power, reach for the RichardSolo 9000 mAh Mobile Charger and know you can do it
all — with power to spare!
Note: Check your device’s charging cable before ordering to be sure it has the standard (most common) USB plug
that will fit into the Mobile Charger’s standard USB port. Apple’s USB charging cable and all USB charging cables
with a standard USB plug are supported. Wall charger and device-compatible USB cables are not included. The Mobile
Charger will not charge MacBook, portable notebooks, and other devices that do not use a USB charge cable. Cables
shown are not included.
- 9,000 mAh portable lithium-ion backup battery
- Sturdy scratch-resistant aluminum housing
- Provides a 90% charge for iPad 1/2 — nearly 10 hours extra viewing time
- Provides a 42% charge for iPad 3/4 — about 4 hours extra viewing time
- More than doubles viewing time for iPad Mini
- Increases iPhone/iPod viewing from 5 hours to over 50 hours — audio up to nearly 300 hours
- LEDs monitor capacity while charging and during recharging
- Connects using your Apple or compatible USB cable that fits your device
- Charges iPhone 4 with Bumper using Apple iPhone 4 USB cable
- Charges iPhone 2G/3G/3GS and iPod (except shuffle) using Apple USB cable
- Charges smartphones, GPS units, Amazon Kindle, and more (device-specific USB cable required)
- Replenish the Mobile Charger from wall charger (not included) or via USB port on your computer
- Uses Apple or standard 5V compatible wall charger (available here)
- Includes 2 USB/round pin cables (1 regular/1 retractable) for charging-up the Mobile Charger
- One-year warranty from RichardSolo.com
- Measures: 3.76" x 1.57" x 1.57" (9.56 x 4 x 4 cm)
- Weighs: 10.2 oz (290 g)
- Capacity: 9000 mAh
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Output voltage: DC 5V/6V
- Input current: 800 mA (max)
- Output current: 2A (max)
- Operation temperature: 32° - 122°F (0° - 50°C)
- Storage temperature: 14° - 140°F (-10° - 60°C)
- Charging time: about 8 hours
- RichardSolo 9000 mAh Mobile Charger
- 1 USB/round pin regular charge cable
- 1 USB/round pin retractable charge cable (spare)
- Travel case
- Instruction manual
- One-year RichardSolo warranty