Enter your email for the Weekly Great Deal
BACtrack S75 Pro Breathalyzer
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our 30-day return privilege. We even email you a prepaid
return label, to make exchanges easy, or if you would like a refund for any reason. All items ship
to U.S. ZIP codes, with no sales tax if shipped outside California.
You may have thought about purchasing a breathalyzer to use for checking yourself or others, or to discourage
someone who should not be driving. But in shopping for these, there is a problem: which brand and model
provides the highest degree of accuracy?
The BACtrack S75 Pro Breathalyzer is from a quality company that makes a very reliable product. This new model
employs the latest Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor technology to give you the most accurate readings possible for both
professional and consumer use.
Because it′s so compact, it′s easy to bring with you in your pocket or purse. Sleek, simple and
accurate — BACtrack has become the market leader for some very good reasons!
When considering a breath analyzer for measuring blood alcohol content (BAC) — don’t settle
for novelties that may not provide trusted results. Now you can measure like a pro using the new
BACtrack S75 Pro Breathalyzer.
This handy device uses the very latest police-grade Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor technology available
for both professionals and consumers today. Its compact design stores in a pocket or purse yet
maintains the benefits of a full-sized Fuel Cell-based breathalyzer — providing consistently accurate
0.000 to 0.400 %BAC readings.
The BACtrack S75 Pro has a newly designed front-facing mouthpiece that makes self-testing very
easy. No more twisting or turning the product after the initial countdown — just watch the screen and
move the unit towards your mouth as the countdown reaches zero on a crisp 4-digit LCD. This helps
eliminate flow errors — a common problem with lesser units on the market today. And because the
BACtrack S75 Pro has obtained FDA 510(k) clearance, you are assured of professional results.
Here’s how it works:
Note: Wait 20 minutes after eating, drinking or smoking before using the BACtrack Breathalyzer.
Failure to wait can cause inaccurate results.
- Simply insert a mouthpiece into the mouthpiece slot
- Press the start button and the BACtrack begins to count down
- When the countdown reaches 2, take a deep breath
- When the countdown reaches zero, "Start" will flash and the screen will display 3 lines — blow
through the mouthpiece for 5 seconds until you hear a double beep
- Once the sensor has analyzed the breath sample, the estimated BAC value will be displayed
The BACtrack S75 Pro employs highly accurate Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor technology, and may also be
used for professional medical testing and law enforcement applications.
Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor technology offers the following benefits:
- Provides more accurate and more consistent results as compared with semi-conductor
breathalyzers. For example, with the S75 Pro, you are more likely to show the same test result
when you test someone repeatedly in a very short period of time
- Will not show a false positive for someone who is diabetic or on a low calorie diet. Other semi-
conductor breathalyzers will sometimes show a false positive result for these individuals
- Can remain accurate for up to thousands of tests
- Is more accurate at higher BAC concentrations. For example, if someone is very intoxicated
(0.22 %BAC) the S75 Pro is more likely to provide an accurate test result as compared to
semi-conductor models, which often lose accuracy at higher BAC values
- The S75 Pro’s Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor technology enables this device to provide trusted results
With its sleek, compact design, the BACtrack S75 Pro fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. The
replaceable, hygienic mouthpiece provides a safe, sanitary method for testing multiple users. Six
mouthpieces are included and are individually wrapped for safe storage prior to use. Runs on 2 AA
batteries (included) and measures 2.3 x 4.8 x 1.0 inches. Battery life lasts approximately 1,500 tests.
The entire BACtrack S75 Pro kit includes: S75 Pro Breathalyzer, soft carrying pouch, 6 mouthpieces,
2 AA batteries, and instruction manual.
Carry the BACtrack S75 Pro Breathalyzer and instantly estimate your blood alcohol content after
meals and social gatherings. Eliminate guesswork with proven professional results. Order yours today
and enjoy peace of mind for yourself, your family, and friends.
- Palm-sized portable breath analyzer measures blood alcohol content (BAC)
- Highest accuracy — professional results
- Xtend™ Fuel Cell Sensor technology — used by law enforcement
- Easy to use — simply insert mouthpiece and begin testing immediately
- Front facing mouthpiece dramatically improves ease of use
- 6 replaceable mouthpieces — safe, sanitary method for testing multiple users
- Crisp 4-digit LCD shows accurate results
- Provides linear accuracy from 0.000 - 0.400 %BAC
- Results displayed in extended accuracy format: 0.015, 0.081, 0.223 %BAC, etc.
- Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor technology not susceptible to false positives from low calorie diet or diabetes
- EasyView™ alert-notices provide maintenance and test alerts
- FDA 510(k) cleared, and trusted by professionals
- Soft carrying pouch included
- Runs on 2 AA batteries (included)
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Weighs: 4.4 oz (125g) with mouthpiece and batteries
- Measures: 2.3" x 4.8" x 1.0" (5.85 x 12.2 x 2.54 cm)
- Power supply: Two AA batteries (included)
- Battery life: Approximately 1,500 tests
- Warm-up time: 10-20 seconds
- Response time: 10 seconds
- Detection range: 0.000-0.400 %BAC
- Air sample: 5 seconds
- Sensor accuracy: +/- 0.005 at 0.100 %BAC
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- S75 Pro Breathalyzer
- 6 mouthpieces
- Soft carrying pouch
- 2 AA batteries
- Owner's manual