Enter your email for the Weekly Great Deal
Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our 30-day return privilege. We even email you a prepaid
return label, to make exchanges easy, or if you would like a refund for any reason. All items ship
to U.S. ZIP codes, with no sales tax if shipped outside California.
For iPhone/iPod/iPad and Bluetooth Devices
"There are so many portable headsets today — I like our headset because it offers a complete wireless listening solution
in a very lightweight rechargeable design. They fold easily and are really convenient for travel. Oh — and they sound terrific
by the way! Whether you are enjoying music or making calls wirelessly from your Bluetooth–enabled device, this headset has
features similar to those costing much more. And the best part — it has no wires to tie you down with a range up to 32 feet.
Now that’s what Bluetooth freedom is all about! Try ours risk-free and I think you will be very pleased." — Richard
When you wear headphones, are you tired of wrestling with cables, wading through tangles of knots, or wearing a twisted mass of wire wherever you go?
Don’t Be Wire Wary — Go Wireless!
Our rechargeable Bluetooth Stereo Headset not only sounds fantastic — you can carry your tunes in a pocket or share phone conversations
and have freedom to move completely wireless. Or wander up to 32 feet away from any Bluetooth-enabled device without dragging a single cable.
The Bluetooth Stereo Headset features a retractable supra–aural (on-the-ear) cushioned design and is fully adjustable so one size fits
all — plus, the set folds in half which makes it ideal for storing in a briefcase, a purse, or travel bag.
This headset is very lightweight (3.8 oz.) and includes many features typically found on more costly units. Designed with a simple
minimalistic style, the controls are placed intuitively on the earpiece — and the sound quality is anything but minimal!
Available features include:
- Volume Up/Down buttons* — adjusts volume (you can also adjust volume on your device)
- Next Track/Previous Track buttons* — advances or reverts to previous tracks
- Multi-Function button* — power on/off, answer/end phone calls, reject a call, last number redial, voice dial, and play/pause
(You can also answer/end calls using the controls on your smartphone)
- Built-in microphone
- Charge port
not all smartphones support all features. Please check your smartphone user guide for further information.
The Bluetooth Stereo Headset is powered by a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that provides up to 240 hours standby time, up to
7 hours continuous music play, or up to 8 hours talk time. It recharges from a powered USB port on your computer via USB/round-pin
cable (included) or connects to any compatible USB/AC wall charger such as Apple or RichardSolo
(available here). A hidden LED on the control panel glows red while
charging and turns blue when the headset is fully charged in about 3–4 hours.
For complete portability, check out the Super Power Bank (here) or Mobile Charger
(here) and charge your headset on the go — great for extended use on
road trips or flights overseas.
Complete package includes the Bluetooth Stereo Headset, USB/round-pin charge cable, and printed instruction manual. The entire headset
measures 6.5"" x 6.5" x 2" (retracted closed) and weighs only 3.8 ounces. It folds to a convenient 6.5" x 3" x 2"
for storage or travel.
Try the Bluetooth Stereo Headset and you may never go back to wired headphones again! Whether watching a movie on your iPad, receiving a
call on your smartphone, or making Skype calls on your computer — wearing this headset becomes a very delightful habit! Purchase
yours today and discover the joys of going totally wireless from RichardSolo.
There is no mystery connecting our headset to your Bluetooth-enabled device
- With the headset turned off, press/hold the MFB (multi-function button) until the LED flashes red and blue
- The headset enters pairing mode when the LED flashes blue
- Follow instructions for pairing included with your Bluetooth–enabled device
- Select "Soundlogic HP" from the list of Bluetooth devices shown on your device
- If needed, enter pass code "0000" to confirm and finalize pairing
- Pairing is now complete as the LED flashes blue 2–3 times
- Once successfully paired, the headset automatically reconnects with the same device in the future
- Adjustable Bluetooth stereo headset folds for storage and travel
- Connects via Bluetooth with iPhone, iPod, iPad, and other Bluetooth–enabled smartphones
- Connects via Bluetooth with other tablets, MP3 players, or notebook/desktop computers
- Embedded microphone for hands–free conversations
- 32-foot wireless transmission range (10 meters)
- Supports play/pause, previous/next track, volume up/down from connected device
- Pauses music and plays back automatically for incoming calls
- Answer/end calls with a click of a button
- Voice dial capability
- Redial for last number
- Allows easy call transfer between headset and Bluetooth mobile phones
- Auto connects to last connected Bluetooth device
- Rechargeable internal battery charges in 3–4 hours
- Plays music up to 7 hours/up to 8 hours talk time/240 hours standby time
- Compatible with Apple or RichardSolo USB/AC wall charger (here)
- Compatible with Super Power Bank (here)
or Mobile Charger (here) for recharging
- 30–day manufacturer’s limited warranty
*Note: not all smartphones support all features. Please check your smartphone user guide for further information.
Closed (retracted): 6.5" x 6.5" x 2" (16.51 x 16.51 x 5.08 cm)
Open (fully): 6.5" x 7.5" x 2" (16.51 x 19.05 x 5.08 cm)
Folded: 6.5" x 3" x 2" (16.51 x 7.62 x 5.08 cm)
- Weighs: 3.8 oz. (107.73 gr)
- Charges via 2.5 mm DC jack
- Input voltage: DC 5V — 140 mA
- USB/round-pin charge cable length: 48" (121.92 cm)
- Bluetooth spec: V2.1 + EDR
- Bluetooth supports:
A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) for wireless music streaming
AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) for media playback on wireless devices
HFP (Hands-Free Audio) + HSP (Headset Profiles) for hands-free calling
Great for Hearing Aid Wearers
(Lee's Summit, MO)
9/14/2012 8:26 PM
I wear bluetooth compatible hearing aids. In canal headphones are useless to me. "Full" headphones are my only option. I just don't like the bulkiness and wires. However, using the bluetooth functionality within my hearing aids just doesn't provide a satisfactory music/radio experience. These headphones solve both problems. They are not at all bulky and the bluetooth functionality is absolutely wonderful. AND the range is great. You can go around the house (like to the head) and not have to carry everything with you. Hats off to RichardSolo! These are GREAT.
9/5/2012 9:02 AM
I purchased this headset and absolutely love them.