Enter your email for the Weekly Great Deal
Power View Pro S Dual Charging Dock
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our 30-day return privilege. We even email you a prepaid
return label, to make exchanges easy, or if you would like a refund for any reason. All items ship
to U.S. ZIP codes, with no sales tax if shipped outside California.
"The Power View Pro S is our latest charging station and makes a beautiful showpiece for any desktop! It’s quite
versatile and can charge up to four portable electronic devices at once. There is one dock for the iPad, one dock for iPhone
or iPod, plus two USB ports for charging any USB–powered device. You can actually charge up to 4 iPhone or iPod units
at once — enough for yourself, your family, or even a small office staff.
Note: For iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini, etc. we recommend connecting the Apple USB/Lightning charge cable included with each device to the USB ports located on the side of the charging dock. The Lightning to 30-pin adapter may function intermittently and does not provide optimum performance.
It supports all iPad models in portrait or landscape mode and now features an adjustable rear brace that provides comfortable
viewing angles while docked and charging. The Power View Pro S occupies a very useful corner on my desktop and I know you will
be delighted by its performance — plus this new streamlined design looks absolutely gorgeous!" — Richard
Today’s portable electronics require regular charging to stay powered-up and ready for action — and the Power View Pro
S Dual Charging Dock can help! From desktop to dresser, or bookshelf to kitchen counter — the Power View Pro S provides a
complete 2.1 amp charging solution for a variety of portable electronics, including all iPad/iPhone/iPod models* (except shuffle),
BlackBerry, smartphones, and other USB-powered devices.
The Power View Pro S is comprised of two adjustable 2.1 amp charge docks — one slot for iPad and one slot for iPhone or
iPod. Each dock has a built-in 30–pin Apple connector with an adjustable rear support brace that provides comfortable viewing
angles while charging. Two standard 2.1 amp USB charge ports on the side allow for connecting 2 additional USB-powered or Apple Lightning 8-pin devices,
letting you charge up to 4 units simultaneously. There is also a handy slot for docking the iPad horizontally.
As an all–around media player, nothing beats the iPad — and now you can browse or watch movies in wide "landscape"
mode without interruption while charging. Just slide the iPad horizontally into the custom spring-loaded slot, connect your iPad charge
cable to one of the USB ports, and enjoy the show!
Each 30-pin dock has a rear support brace that manually adjusts to fit most iPad, iPhone, and iPod models* (except shuffle), and eliminates
the need for cradles or dock inserts. The adjustable sizing may also accommodate some thinner cases on your device while docked.
(Thicker cases will not fit and need to be removed prior to docking.)
Your devices remain steady and will not tip, thanks to a rock–solid base that provides a sturdy foundation for the Power View
Pro S. The entire unit measures 12.25" x 6" x 2.75" and is manufactured from polished black and chrome polypropylene
that complements your iPad or iPhone/iPod finish and matches any décor.
The Power View Pro S is Apple–certified for use with iPad/iPhone/iPod, so you are assured of complete compatibility. It is
powered by a 110–240V wall adapter (great for worldwide travel) and includes a deluxe 9-foot cord for easy access to wall
outlets. Two LEDs monitor power and charging status for added convenience, plus built–in circuitry provides overcharge protection
for all devices while charging.
Complete package includes the Power View Pro S 2.1 Amp Dual Charging Dock, 110-240V wall adapter with cord, warranty/registration card,
and instruction manual.
Avoid needless cable clutter on your desktop, nightstand, dresser, or kitchen counter and let the Power View Pro S help you stay
organized, charged, and ready for action!
* For iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini, etc. we recommend connecting the Apple USB/Lightning charge cable included with each device to
the USB ports located on the side of the charging dock. The Lightning to 30-pin adapter may function intermittently and does not
provide optimum performance
- 2.1 amp dual charging dock for most iPad/iPhone/iPod models (except shuffle)
- 2 USB ports — charges 2 additional USB–powered or Apple Lightning 8-pin devices
- Charge up to 4 devices simultaneously
- Charge iPad, iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry, Droid, smartphones
- Charge digital cameras and other USB devices
- Provides horizontal and vertical charging/viewing for iPad
- Rear support brace adjusts for better viewing angles
- May accommodate thinner cases (does not fit thicker cases)
- Powers via 110/240V wall adapter (included)
- Deluxe 9–foot power cord
- 2 LEDs monitor power and charge status
- Built-in circuitry prevents overcharging
- Solid base for secure docking
- Clean design with sleek appearance matches any décor
- Apple–certified for use with iPad/iPhone/iPod
- 120–day manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Measures: 12.25" x 6" x 2.75" (31.12 x 15.24 x 6.99 cm)
- Weighs: 1 lb 11 oz (0.77 kg)
- Dock output: 2.1A (x2)
- USB output: 2.1A (x2)
- Input: 110–240V AC, 60–50Hz
- AC adapter: 12V, 4A coax jack
- AC adapter cable length: 9.41 ft (2.87 m)
- Power View Pro S 2.1 Amp Dual Charging Dock
- 110/240V AC adapter
- Warranty/registration card
- Instruction manual
Helpful Docking Hints
Below are steps for docking an iPad with the Power View Pro S Dual Charging Dock:
- Rotate the adjustable dial and move the rear support brace to the furthest position back as possible.
- Rest the back of the iPad flush against it and angle the bottom of the iPad forward about 45 degrees.
- Using the rear brace as a guide, align the iPad charge port with the Apple 30-pin connector.
- Slide the iPad downwards while manually gliding the 30-pin connector into the port.
- Once the iPad is docked, adjust the rear support brace to the desired viewing angle.