Enter your email for the Weekly Great Deal
iHealth Blood Pressure Dock
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our 30-day return privilege. We even email you a prepaid
return label, to make exchanges easy, or if you would like a refund for any reason. All items ship
to U.S. ZIP codes, with no sales tax if shipped outside California.
For iPod touch 2G/3G/4G, iPhone 3/3GS/4/4S, and iPad 1/2/3
Compatible with latest Apple devices (iPod touch 5G, iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini, etc.) using Lightning to 30–pin
adapter available from Apple
"As technology advances, convenient tools for good health become available that improve our lives and well-being.
The iHealth Blood Pressure Dock is the first-ever blood pressure monitoring system for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.
Just download the free app from the App Store, dock your device, connect the cuff to the dock, and wrap it around the
bicep area of your arm. Push the touchscreen button on your app and relax as the cuff inflates and the app counts down.
In 30 seconds the cuff deflates and your results appear on the screen (systolic and diastolic measurements) plus your pulse
measured in beats per minute. The results are logged and saved within the app for easy access and for sharing with your
doctor. The whole process is designed to be very intuitive so that anyone at any age can use it. Try this innovative
accessory and enjoy the very latest in health monitoring devices!" — Richard
Introducing the iHealth Blood Pressure Dock — the first-ever device that turns your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad into
a powerful blood pressure monitoring system that could actually help save your life!
High blood pressure often displays no symptoms and health professionals unanimously agree, regular monitoring of your blood pressure
can help keep you well. Checking your blood pressure frequently at home can reveal a pattern of change or fluctuation before symptoms
appear and can also supplement the measurements taken at your doctor’s office.
The iHealth Blood Pressure (BP) Dock combined with the iHealth BPM mobile app work together and represent the future of personal
healthcare. For the first-time ever, you can "see" the relationship between your blood pressure and your daily life. The
iHealth BPM app tracks your results and creates customized graphs from your blood pressure readings. By tapping the on-screen
graphs, you have access to detailed information on measurements, dates, and times.
The iHealth BP system works in just a few simple steps:
- Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to the iHealth dock.
- Connect the cuff tubing to the dock.
- Fit the cuff around your bare arm (1/2" above the elbow).
- While seated, place your arm on a desktop palm-side up.
- Open the iHealth BPM app and tap the start button on the touchscreen.
- The cuff inflates as the app begins counting.
- In 30 seconds the results appear on the screen.
- Results are stored within the app for reference and analysis.
The iHealth BP system provides thorough benefits far beyond the capabilities of traditional blood pressure measurement devices.
- VISUALIZE — See your testing process in motion, track your blood pressure changes via graphs, and
summarize your statistics by time, date, and WHO (World Health Organization) classification.
- TRACK — iHealth records your systolic and diastolic pressures, heart rate, measurement time, and
pulse-wave graph. Years of data are stored and require the space of only a few songs on your Apple device.
- MANAGE — Helps manage your records by using simple tools: graphs, average calculation, smart WHO classifications.
- SHARE — E-mail and share your results with friends or family members to keep them notified of your current
situation and historical results. You can also e-mail your doctor or other medical professional for personal healthcare management.
The iHealth Dock provides a solid desktop connection for your iPod touch 2G/3G/4G, iPhone 3/3GS/4/4S, and iPad 1/2/3. It is also
compatible with the latest Apple devices (iPod touch 5G, iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini, etc.) using a Lightning to 30–pin
adapter available from Apple. The dock measures
4.53" x 4.53" x 2.62", weighs about 7.6 oz, and is powered by a 400 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery built into the unit.
To charge the dock, just plug in the included USB cable from the dock to your computer — or connect to an Apple or compatible AC wall
charger (available here). While connected to a power source, the iHealth Dock will
also charge your Apple device docked in the unit. (Note: does not sync.)
Complete package includes the iHealth Blood Pressure Dock, USB charge cable, adjustable cuff (with inflating tube), instructions, quick
start guide, and one-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. (Requires iHealth BPM app available free from the Apple App Store.)
Enjoy peace of mind monitoring your blood pressure at home under relaxed conditions in addition to those at your doctor’s office.
Let the iHealth Blood Pressure Dock become a convenient tool in your daily regimen for better living and better health!
Item includes an adjustable standard cuff, sized in the following circumference: 8.6"-11.8" (22cm-30cm).
You may also specify a larger cuff measuring 11.8"-16.5"(30cm-42cm) which we will swap at no extra charge.
Be sure to specify in customer notes during checkout if you need the larger cuff, otherwise the standard size will be sent.
- iHealth Blood Pressure Dock with iHealth BPM app
- Compatible with iPod touch 2G/3G/4G, iPhone 3/3GS/4/4S, and iPad 1/2/3*
- Simple attractive interface
- Charges Apple device when connected to power source (does not sync)
- Visualize the measurement process
- Record your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave, and measurement time
- Flick up and down, right or left, to check your test results, pulse wave graph, and WHO classification
- Check your results and blood pressure within a beautiful history graph
- Generate your own graph by time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers
- Calculate averages based on time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers
- Instantly see systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, and time for all the measurements in visible part of the graph
- Visualize results using the smart WHO classification tool
- Edit measurement results using slide-in controls
- Share your results by e-mail
- Consult a comprehensive built-in database of frequently asked questions (FAQ) regarding blood pressure
- Comfortable latex-free nylon arm cuff
- Perform dock battery management
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
* Compatible with latest Apple devices (iPod touch 5G, iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini, etc.) using
Lightning to 30-pin adapter available from Apple
- Dock measures: 4.53" x 4.53" x 2.62" (115 x 115 x 66.5 mm)
- Weighs: 7.6 oz (215 g)
- Cuff circumference: 8.6"–11.8" (22-30 cm)
- Measuring method: Oscillometric (automatic inflation/measurement)
- Cuff pressure range: 0–295 mmHg
- Pressure accuracy: +/- 3 mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 40–180 beats/min
- Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Power: DC 5V 1A
- Battery: 3.7V Li-ion 400 mAh