Enter your email for the Weekly Great Deal
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our 30-day return privilege. We even email you a prepaid
return label, to make exchanges easy, or if you would like a refund for any reason. All items ship
to U.S. ZIP codes, with no sales tax if shipped outside California.
*NOTE: No discounts can be applied to products from Inada Chairs. Any orders entered with a
discount code, will not be processed, until the discounted amount is paid, which will
require a separate billing. Please, NO RETURNS on Inada Chairs.
White Glove Delivery:
You can order the Inada i2 Massage Chair confidently, knowing that your purchase includes White Glove delivery service to any address in the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska. This White Glove service is usually a $350 additional fee, but RichardSolo will absorb this cost for your personal satisfaction. Lead time is 2-14 days to most parts of the U.S. Up or down 2 flights of stairs included. Unpack, set up, and assembly in the location designated by the customer. All packing materials will be removed from your home. Excess stair carry add $25/flight. Re-delivery when customer misses appointment is $75/attempt. Remote delivery areas, add $200. Expedited service (2 to 4 days) is available at an additional charge.
"I personally have known the Inada company for several decades. They have the best reputation for
quality and service. You can have a lot of confidence that you’ll be investing in excellent quality,
service, and support.
This i2 chair is their mid-price offering, and is a lot of chair for the price. I love all the Inada chairs.
We ship it for only $6.95 in the continental US, which is pretty amazing also!" ’ Richard
Over the years, Inada has consistently made some of the best massage chairs in the world. This chair in
particular has a remarkable design that is both luxurious and one of the most comfortable. From the premium
synthetic leather upholstery, and the detailed, stylish wood accents, to its world-class massage programs,
the Inada is in a class of its own.
This massage chair combines the ancient Japanese therapy of Shiatsu with the latest techniques of chiropractic
professionals, resulting in a completely soothing and recuperative experience. The Inada massage chair does
everything you could want and more, all conveniently controlled with its dual LCD display remote control.
The amount of care spent in the design and quality of its features makes it one of the finest and best-selling
massage chairs in the world. The ability to enjoy instant relaxation in the comfort of your own home is truly
- Colors: black, chocolate, beige
- Power-recline backrest
- Dual-motor massage mechanism, quad rollers, and vibration in backrest
- Armrest vibration with on/off switch inside right armrest
- Seat vibration
- Detailed and stylish wood accents
- Rear wheels for easy mobility
- 100% synthetic leather upholstery for durability and easy cleaning
- Smart remote with dual LCD display, 8 pre-programmed massage sessions, and manual selection modes
- Convenient remote control holder
- Air massage and length adjustment in footrest
- Wrap-around hamstring and quadriceps massage
- Powered footrest with +/- 4" length extension
- Multi-speed footrest feels like strong hands providing a powerful three-dimensional massage for your calves
- Optical sensors automatically detect acupressure points along your back with every pre-programmed massage.
The massage program is automatically tailored to you.
- 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Power supply: AC 120V/210W/60Hz
- Reclining angle: 120-170 degrees
- Massage range: full 23.2"; partial 5.9"
- Reclined dimensions: 68" (L) x 29" (W) x 25" (H)
- Upright dimensions: 50" (L) x 29" (W) x 44.5" (H)
- Weight limit: no specific published limit
- User height range: 4′11" to 6′4" (approx.)
- Inada massage chair
- Remote holder
- Buffer pads
- Warranty card
- Owner’s manual