Enter your email for the Weekly Great Deal
Wall & Car Combo Charger Pro
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, with our 30-day return privilege. We even email you a prepaid
return label, to make exchanges easy, or if you would like a refund for any reason. All items ship
to U.S. ZIP codes, with no sales tax if shipped outside California.
For ALL iPad models, iPhone, iPod & USB Powered Devices
"Here is a very unique charging accessory for road warriors. This combo wall & car charger features a 2.1 amp
USB port for charging iPad, iPhone, iPod, smartphones, digital cameras, and a variety of USB powered devices. Plus,
here’s the best feature — it converts from a standard wall charger to portable car charger in seconds!
Simply push the removable USB port from the outer casing and voilá — you are ready to hit the road with
power to spare! I really enjoy the convenience on road trips having one charger that does it all. It even includes a
USB to mini/micro-USB Y-cable for charging mini and micro-USB devices. I guarantee you will find so many uses for this
very innovative all-in-one product."
Travel lighter and conveniently charge or power your portable USB devices from your vehicle or wall outlet using the
versatile Wall & Car Combo Charger Pro. This handy combo charger connects to any available AC or DC outlet and
will charge iPad, iPhone, iPod, smartphones, MP3 players, digital cameras — nearly any USB powered electronics
up to 2.1 amps, including GPS units and Amazon Kindle.
The Wall & Car Combo Charger Pro measures 1.38" x 1.38" x 2.19" and features a sleek-looking outer case
with standard AC plug and a removable USB port that slides into any standard DC socket. It has an illuminating LED power
indicator built into the USB port and includes a 3-foot USB Y-cable with mini and micro connectors or connects by USB
cable included with your device. 100/240volt input also works overseas using international plug adapters available at
travel stores or RichardSolo (here).
Complete package includes Wall & Car Combo Charger Pro, 3-foot USB to mini/micro USB Y-cable, warranty/registration
cards and instruction manual.
*Y-cable does not fit Apple devices having a Lightning 8-pin port. Use Lightning cable included with your Apple device
- Power and charge USB connected devices from wall outlet or vehicle
- For iPad, iPhone, iPod, smartphones, MP3 players, digital cameras
- Works for most USB powered devices
- Fits any standard wall outlet
- Fits any standard DC socket
- Features power indicator LED built into the USB port
- Includes 3-foot USB to mini/micro USB Y-cable*
- Charges all devices up to 2.1 amps
- 100/240V input works overseas with international plug adapters (available here)
- 120-day manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Measures: 1.38" x 1.38" x 2.19" (3.51 x 3.51 x 5.57 cm)
- Weighs: 2.4 oz (68.1 g)
- Wall Charger Pro: AC in: 100/240V; DC out: 5V 2.1A
- Car Charger Pro: DC in: 12-14V; DC out: 5V 2.1A
- Wall Charger Pro
- Car Charger Pro
- 3-foot USB to mini/micro USB Y-cable (0.91 m)
- Warranty and registration cards
- Instruction manual
Ok... Convenient and works as advertised, but...
9/3/2012 9:58 PM
First the pros:
1) Convenient for travel to have 2-in-1 device
2) Charges my iPhones and iPad 1 perfectly
3) Included cable has both mini and micro USB connectors
4) Device is plastic but appears and feels well-made. Car charger has tab for extraction and slides in and out easily, but solidly. Feels good and secure.
Now the cons:
1) PRONGS DON'T FOLD or hide in any way. This is advertised for travel, and the prongs don't fold?
2) This device is HUGE - 1 3/8 x 1 3/8 x 2 3/4. Again, this is advertised for travel. The non-hiding prongs don't help.
Not really cons:
1) No iPhone/iPad cable, only mini and micro USB
2) Doesn't charge my HP TouchPad, but it doesn't say it will. I was hoping for the mythical all-in-one device...
Yes, I would recommend this device, size and fixed prongs notwithstanding. The 2-in-1 and the quality of construction and feel win out.